pfSense® – OP-FW3P
**Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
|CPU||AMD GX-412TC 1 GHz 64 bit quad core|
|RAM||2GB DDR3-1333 Mhz.|
|Storage||msata 16 GB SSD|
|Expansion||2 miniPCI express sockets for optional wifi or modem|
|Ethernet||3 Gigabit Ethernet, Intel i211AT chipset|
|Extra Port||DB9 serial console port, two USB 3.0 ports|
|Power||12V DC / 2A (24W)|
Benefits/features of firewall
- Firewall: Provides Security to your local Network from outside threats. It offers stateful and deep packet inspection for network, application and user identity-based security. Firewall thus protects organizations from DoS, DDoS and IP Spoofing attacks.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) : Converts Inside local Ip address to public Ip address.
- Multi WAN: Allows connecting multiple internet Connections which will increase your company productivity.
- Load Balancing & Failover: With load balancing, traffic from the LAN is shared out on a connection-based round robin basis across the available WANs. With failover, traffic will go out the highest priority WAN until it goes down, then the next is used. Firewall monitors each WAN connection, using either the gateway IP or an alternate monitor IP address, and if the monitor fails it will remove that WAN from use.
- VPN – IPSECVPN, OPENVPN (SSL VPN)
- Bandwidth limitation per user or for particular user.
- Website Filtering/URL Filtering for example blocking YouTube & Facebook.
- Monitor activity of users. Example which websites users are opening & how much data is being downloaded by users.
- Network diagnostic utilities such as ping, traceroute, port tests via the GUI.
- Real-time interface traffic graphs.
- The Captive Portal function allows securing a network by requiring a username and password
- DHCP Server and Relay (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Built in packet capture / sniffer
- Ability to backup and restore the firewall configuration via the web GUI
- VLANs let you have multiple Virtual LANs within the same switch, or set of trunked switches.
- Caching DNS Forwarder/Resolver
- Snort – An open source network intrusion prevention and detection system (IDS/IPS).
- AutoConfigBackup – Automatically backs up the configuration file.
- Routing Protocols – OSPF , BGP, RIP
- Graphical dashboard on home to monitor firewall parameters.
- Free License – No yearly charges to renew license